- The data administrator is MACIEJ LOCH IT MONSTER based in ŚWIĘTOCHŁOWICE 41-605, BYTOMSKA 55/3, NIP: 6272739604, REGON: 243663761. Data protection is carried out in accordance with generally applicable requirements legal provisions, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- For the interpretation of terms, a glossary of the Regulations is used or as described in the Policy Privacy (if it results directly from the description).
- We respect the right to privacy and care for data security. For this purpose, among others, safe communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- Personal data provided in the registration form are treated as confidential.
- The principle of operation in matters: name and surname of the e-mail. The data will be processed by the Administrator to the extent necessary to conclude and perform the contract. Transaction data, including personal data, prune to PayLane Sp. Zoo. with headquarters in Gdańsk at ul. Arkońska 6 / A3, postal code: 80-387, KRS: 0000227278. if necessary, for the order. The customer has the right to access their content and change it. The provision of data is voluntary and at the same time necessary for using the website.
Personal data is processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data
- to the extent and purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or terminate it and correct implementation of the Services provided electronically
- to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject: to the extent and purpose consistent with consent expressed by you if you subscribed to the newsletter.
- Any person to whom the data relates (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, right of objection, right to lodge a complaint to supervisory body.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data is at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in scope for pursuing possible claims before a court or if national provisions or EU or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share your personal data and other data with the entities authorized by applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
- Removal of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawal of consent or legally filed acceptable objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized on the basis of relevant legal provisions.
- We have implemented pseudonymization, data encryption and we have introduced access control so that we minimize the consequences of a possible breach of data security.
- Administrartor protects personal data against making it available to unauthorized persons, being taken away by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the Act and change, loss, damage or destruction. li>
- Collected data is used to monitor and verify how users use ours websites to improve the functioning of the website, providing more effective and problem-free navigation.
- Our website uses the following cookies:
- "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the site, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in scope of authentication within the website
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information about the use of websites
- "functional" cookies, allowing you to "remember" the settings selected by the user and personalization of the user interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region from which it comes user, font size, website appearance, etc.
- "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more
tailored to their interests.
- The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies through change settings in the web browser. The cookie management instructions are available at website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
Additional personal data, such as an email address, are collected only in places where the user by completing the form, he expressly consented to it. We retain the above data and use it only to needs necessary to perform a given function.